Tuesday, April 27, 2010

All Choicees Hear Ye Hear Ye!!!!

I may have started this blog with very good intentions in mind. However, with each passing moment, I would be running out of contents to update this blog as well as to keep it relevant with present times...

As such, I would be very grateful if any Choicees are willing to chip in with their two cents worth from time to time. I would happily add you in as a team member which would allow you to post whatever updates on the blog. Think of it as a way of keeping me honest and not deviate from the objectives of the setting up of this blog in the first place.

Do drop me a line if you'd like to be added as a team member and I'll be happy to welcome you aboard as we set sail into the sunset... And towards the discovery of a new world perhaps??? ;)

Disclaimer: The writer is a wee bit loco from time to time, so please disregard his sometimes lame jokes and cliche laden posts...

Toh che siew che & si sang... :p

No comments:

Post a Comment