Sunday, April 25, 2010

Hola

Welcome to this blog!

I am guessing that you have stumbled into this blog via a Google search in your vain attempts to gather more information on what happens at a CHOICE weekend. Well, I may be able to help you. But a word of caution is in order here...

If you expect to know the issues and/or topics to be discussed over the weekend, you may find yourself somewhat disappointed. If you expect that this blog will be one where the activities which will be taking place amidst all the hush hush, again it would be in vain.

Being a Choicee myself, we were made to take a serious oath of secrecy. Not that we are an outlawed cult or anything. mind you. But as you read on in the blog, I hope to be able to convince you (if you are still not convinced yet) to make a leap of faith and sign up.

I just read Dan Brown's latest novel "The Lost Symbol" recently (I know it was out a while back, but the price of the hard cover version made me hesitate) and Robert Langdon quoted a Mason's saying, "All will be revealed at the 33rd Degree". Choice is something like the Mason's I guess, except that all will not be revealed at the 33rd Degree, but the picture will be clearer at the end of the weekend...

Am I making sense so far?

Before going further, I need to stress that this blog is written anonymously. I have heard the horrors of the recruitment of participants for the weekend where the guys shy away from the weekend. As such, unable to contribute much of my time to the activities of the weekend, I hope to chip in to assist allay the fears of those who may be somewhat reluctant to commit themselves to a live in weekend... For the guys, this weekend can potentially change your life, so please sign up!!! WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?

For the gals, well, I heard that recruitment was never a problem for their end. But still, I hope you'd sign up for future weekends should the coming one be closed for you due to over subscription... The gals seem more adventurous than the guys in this case.

A lot of the info which forms the basis of my writing are from my own personal experiences with CHOICE. Also, Choice KL's website has been most educational. For those of you who want to check out their website, it can be found at www.choicekl.org.

You can also sign-up for the coming weekend at the said website. Please bear in mind that this blog page is not a recruitment website. As such should you require further clarification/assistance, please checkout CHOICE KL's website. You can also obtain information (I think) from the Archdiocesan Single Adults And Youth Office (ASAYO) located next to St John's Cathedral, Jalan Bukit Nanas, KL. Their contact nos are 03-20707660 or 03-20706101.

If there are any mistakes or offensive postings, please forgive me. It was never my intention to hurt nor offend anybody with my writing. Should that be the case, do send me a heads up via email & I'll do the needful to rectify the matter. And for Choicees who want to share their two pennies worth, don't hesitate to let me know!

Agape...

No comments:

Post a Comment